1/25/09

Its The Questionnaire That Drives Us

Location: Zgallerie
Fashion Favor: The Fashion Questionnaire by Assouline
I have a new found passion for window shopping. Zgallerie is one of my passion's pretty poisons. Looking ever so posh on a table marked 50% off was a book I had on my wishlist for christmas. Alas it sold out. Hence the reason why I grabbed it so fast. Not truly believing that it was in my hands and on sale. At the counter, they took an additional 10% off all clearance items. Fashion Favor squared? My favorite part of this story is the added bonus: at the end of the book there are blank pages for me and my fashionista friends to fill out. To channel Curtis James Jackson ala 21 questions..."I'll ask 23 quesitons and they all about fashion".







0 comments:

Post a Comment